Current Casting Projects & News
October 26, 2018 • Real People Casting
Vitamin Enriched, a real people casting company, is working with Chase to find small business owners who are Chase Business Banking customers and who have taken out a business line of credit. We are casting an exciting advertising campaign that will feature small business owners in their business locations. The ideal businesses will have a brick and mortar or some other physical location.
Maybe you own a restaurant, are a farmer or an artisan. Maybe you’ve just opened a B&B, are an architect or dentist. Whatever it is, we want to hear about how you are keeping your business successful and how you are using your Chase business line of credit for your business.
Audition interviews: 11/20, 11/26 or 11/27 via video chat – Auditions take approx 20 mins
Callback for additional information (if required): 12/3 via video chat – Can take up to 20 mins
Shoot: March or April 2019. If selected, it would be a 1-2 day shoot at your place of business.
Payment & Usage: If selected for the shoot, you/your business will be compensated. Usage required is unlimited use, any & all media, worldwide in perpetuity. Including but not limited to: broadcast television, online video, the Chase website, Chase social media channels, online digital advertising, print, in store/OOH.
*Unfortunately, we cannot consider exclusively home-based businesses.
*Those who are selected will be asked to participate in a criminal background check.
*You must be a current Chase Business Banking customer with a business line of credit to be considered.
Please email us the following details ASAP (11/11 is the deadline) to: email@example.com and copy your business relationship manager.
Business name, address, website and any social media links:
● Please tell us a little about your business and what makes it unique.
● Who works with you? (number of employees – any co-owners etc.)
● What would you say are the most visually interesting aspects of your business?
● Tell me about the location(s) where you make, sell or conduct your business.
● What have you used your LOC for?
● Have you used your LOC to grow your business?
● What do you see yourself using a LOC for in the future?
● Have you ever been featured in advertising for any brand or business (other than your own)? If so, please tell us which one(s).
● Please send us a couple of photos of yourself along with some photos of your business location(s) that will give us an idea of your space (as well as photos that will give us an idea of what you make, do, sell).
Thanks so much!
-Kathy, Joe, Mary Anne, Evadne & Team VE
347 454 9597